Tuval Minimal has a 20 year reputation as the finest designer and supplier of premium steel framed windows. Whether it be prestige homes, exclusive apartments or boutique workspaces – Tuval Minimal’s expertise in steel windows has proven to hold the highest standard of design and quality.
The hottest trend in the world of design these days is certainly minimalist-frame windows with narrow-sight-line. Thanks to its strength and durability, Steel is the perfect material for large windows with a slim frame.
Tuval Minimal manufactures windows and doors with a unique, fortified profile and sharp apparel, matched with our state of the art double sealing which ensures optimal isolation.
All of our Steel Frame Products undergo thorough protection processes, like our anti-rust Spray-Flame Hot Zinc Galvanization process. Top notch finishing is obtained with double layered “wet” painting.
When Steel and Glass meet Technology
Tuval Minimal is diligently working on innovative technological developments, that lead our raw materials, Steel and Glass, to the forefront of the world of modern design.
Resistance and Durability of Doors, Windows and Steel to Rust – In order to promise the perfect protection for years to come, we apply a complex and expensive galvanization process called Spray-Flame Hot Zinc Galvanization, creating a thick coating layer which covers all surfaces of the product, including inner surfaces, corners and welding points. Zinc Metallizing using Thermal-Spray is significantly better comparing popular Electrogalvanizing process.
- Easy to operate, sliding large Doors and Windows with ultra narrow-sight-line frames. After extensive design & engineering process, Tuval succeeded in implementing a sliding solution for massive and strong Steel Windows with a minimalist steel frame.
- Waterproof and insulation against cold and heat – when large windows effectively replace walls, best waterproofing and insulation is required. Tuval’s unique design enables the production of a narrow and slim profile window without compromising the thermal performance of the window. This unique ability is made possible by the optimal integration of double insulating glass (IGU) with the low heat conductivity steel-frame of the window. As for sealing, every Steel Window or door are comprised of double rubber sealants to ensure ultimate sealing.
These unique solutions, developed & Enhanced by Tuval, encompass the advantages of the prestigious and clean design of hot-rolled profiles, without fear of the usual drawbacks attributed to Steel Windows.
We at Tuval Minimal offer our customers, both end-customers and re-sellers, products with the highest quality and durability in the market. Our advantages include:
- High Quality and Outstanding Finishing – the most advanced rust production, coloring and finishing processes, innovative solutions, and top-notch manufacturing, assembly and installation.
- Confidence and Reliance – complete cooperation between all our departments: product management, engineering, manufacturing, project management, installation and maintenance. We pride ourselves with the most professional teams, from our engineers all the way to our installers.
- Management of Big and Complex Projects – simultaneous production in two redundant production centers, with state of the art oversight of large projects. All included warranty from the first steps to the finish.
- Application of Unique Solutions – original and sharp solutions for any challenging vision of designers and architects.
- Shop-Drawing and Professional Consulting – consultation for architects and construction supervisors. We provide comprehensive solution engineering, details design and Shop-Drawings.
- Expanding of the Variety of Solutions through Cooperation and representation of European Leading Brands: Geiger (Germany), Baier (Germany), Climax (Czech Republic), EdgeTech / Quanex (UK/USA/Germany) and more.